Blacktail Deer Plateau something just happens
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
it turned out that no call needed to be made, for here a great gray wolf approached the trio, eyes full of curiosity. he stood upright with some effort, groaning a little under his breath, but otherwise gave no outward sign of discomfort, instead fixing the newcomer with a warm look.

they greeted him as leader--and one of them did so as "da." ah, so dawn was the daughter of the leader. feeling a bit abashed, aditya ducked his head in respectful greeting and lowered his tail in deference. the big gray male asked what happened, and dawn explained--pema even further, though her description wasn't very flattering in the least.

"hello, grayday," he said warmly, with a small smile. "though what pema says is true, it was a bit more complicated than that." he shot the healer an accusatory look, though making sure to follow it up with a jesting grin. "i can assure you that my skill set is not limited to clumsiness."

his nostrils picked up the scent of distant deer, and he inhaled for a brief moment, imagining how delicious a haunch of venison would taste in his mouth right now. swallowing the saliva that pooled up from that thought, he continued, "i've been alone for a long time, and have had to fend and fight for myself. i can take down deer and fight off enemies. i imagine that if i can do that all on my own, i can certainly lend a hand to a pack such as yours."

giving grayday a contrite look, he added, "i do ask for a little bit of time to recover from my fall. i know that winter is coming, and that you'll need me for the hunts to come, but i'll be back to my normal self soon. and if you have pups, i'd be happy to watch over them, as well."

his case thus stated, aditya fell silent, waiting for the alpha's verdict.
Messages In This Thread
something just happens - by Aditya - September 28, 2017, 12:37 AM
RE: something just happens - by Grayday Sr. - September 28, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: something just happens - by Dawn - September 28, 2017, 07:14 PM
RE: something just happens - by Pema - September 28, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: something just happens - by Aditya - September 28, 2017, 09:35 PM
RE: something just happens - by Grayday Sr. - September 28, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: something just happens - by Dawn - September 29, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: something just happens - by Pema - September 30, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: something just happens - by Aditya - September 30, 2017, 10:56 PM
RE: something just happens - by Grayday Sr. - September 30, 2017, 11:10 PM
RE: something just happens - by Dawn - October 03, 2017, 12:09 PM