Dragoncrest Cliffs just because it's full of spiders doesn't mean it's not a piñata
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
The first few days in Drageda without Étoille is a little lonely but she doesn’t make much of a fuss with it. Eske is busy a lot of the time and Furi doesn’t want to get into the way anymore than she already feels she is. Blixen isn’t around either and the other young wolves her age doesn’t seem that interested in the newest and youngest recruit. She can’t blame them, she supposes, for Tapat and Seri never received her approval after determining how useless they were at the time.

Today, a certain set of anxiousness has settled in her. She doesn’t know when she’s supposed to expect the wolves back. Their timeline had never been defined. While she knows it could be a long while yet, the brute had promised he’d come back and she still holds on to that. Furi inhales and holds a long breath, clearing her mind when she’s able to release it. She locks on to a scent of @Eske that leads her to the borders, finding the freshest lead possible until she locates the woman.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes