Stone Circle there'll be plenty enough room in jail
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
He came into sight soon enough, and she was taken aback at how different he was. He was a darker version of her; from his fur to his eyes. Her own optics had always been their fiery golden bronze, but his had deepened, changed. He had perhaps an inch on her in height; but where she was all lean muscle, he was bulky and rugged. He asked how she was doing immediately, but she didn't respond to his question, instead launching into the words that had been running through her head in her journey here. "Khoe left. Easy, Lavander, Dauntless, they just have Da now; like we did. Easy; she's like me. She's angry, I can tell." Already her rehearsed words fell apart, but she blundered on, unhindered. "I can see it happening; they'll drift apart, get angry at each other, like we did. But I talked to Da, and I realized, it didn't have to end that way for them, nor did it have to be this way for us. So I came."  She had promised, too, at her father's urging, and she stuck to her word.

Hardly eloquent, but she rarely was, and she tacted on a softer, less direct "You've grown" She had too, and changed, and she supposed he had too. He was young, and he missed home, and he wasn't as strong as you.  Her father's words echoed back to her, and she sat still as she watched him, gaze ever fierce but stance peaceful. She wondered how much else her brother had changed, if he still retained some of the childhood traits that had had her hate him so much. It had been so long, though, and her grudges and hatred was ever prey to time.
Messages In This Thread
there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Dawn - October 06, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Sunny - October 07, 2017, 12:56 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Dawn - October 07, 2017, 04:46 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Sunny - October 07, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Dawn - October 07, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Sunny - October 07, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Dawn - October 07, 2017, 07:25 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Sunny - October 07, 2017, 07:34 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Dawn - October 07, 2017, 07:43 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Sunny - October 07, 2017, 07:48 PM