Stone Circle there'll be plenty enough room in jail
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
 Dawn  regarded him passively, not knowing what to think of him yet. He thoughts first of Dauntless, leading her to think that he may have met and bonded with the boy before they had left their summer home. She said nothing, but to his next question, answer truthfully. "Da wanted me to come see you. When I left, I wasn't sure what I'd say. But he misses you, and I'm tired of this distance. The pups could use another friend, an example that things don't have to turn out like we did." 

She rises gracefully, sigh leaving her lips as she regards her brother. "You felt your family was here. I get that; after Amber left, Da didn't act much like a father for a while. You have a family in Morningside, too, a father that's tried so hard for you."  she pauses a second, canting her head a fraction.  "And if; if you stopped trying to box me into the role of a helpless girl that needs protecting, I could use a brother, too. A friend."  She made this statement unsure of how he would respond, if he had changed, truly. He had a family in Morningside that could use him, might fare better with him. If he didn't see that, she'd leave. She'd made her original promise; having him come back with her was something that she hadn't mentioned to anyone, knowing she could not keep that promise for certain.
Messages In This Thread
there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Dawn - October 06, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Sunny - October 07, 2017, 12:56 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Dawn - October 07, 2017, 04:46 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Sunny - October 07, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Dawn - October 07, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Sunny - October 07, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Dawn - October 07, 2017, 07:25 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Sunny - October 07, 2017, 07:34 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Dawn - October 07, 2017, 07:43 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Sunny - October 07, 2017, 07:48 PM