Moonspear you can drive your knife through my chest now
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
His tentative question made Lyra feel simultaneously relieved and infuriated. Partly, she was glad he had realised her pent up anger but on the other hand, did he simply not realise why? She thought it was obvious, but apparently this was not the case. The fur along her neck bristled and she whipped around to face him, ready to spew hatred his way but she bit her tongue at the very last second.

"I-it's fine," she choked. "Everything's fine." She averted her gaze once again and stalked forwards, trying to walk off her fury. Her attempt to brush it off was short lived, however, and she almost immediately turned back to look at him, unable to resist the temptation of interrogating the poor boy. "Just...why her, though? Why Liffey?"
Messages In This Thread
you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - October 10, 2017, 10:49 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 03, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 11, 2017, 10:38 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 14, 2017, 11:37 AM