Moonspear you can drive your knife through my chest now
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
She could see his discomfort as evident by the way his ears flattened against his skull, but the girl kept her piercing stare upon him. A weird mix of Hydra's dominance and Alya's ruthlessness had overtaken her as she attempted to pry information from the poor man. That he was really just an innocent party in all of this was a fact she was blind to, all she saw was someone who had betrayed her.

His confession of how perfect Liffey was for him almost caused the girl wince. She didn't think the pale girl was any of those things; the opposite, in fact. She turned away, unable to withhold angry tears. "But why her and no—..." Lyra bit her tongue. Suddenly she didn't want to talk about Liffey anymore. She didn't want to talk to Rannoch anymore. She shot him a venomous glare once more before turning away, completely unaware of how volatile she seemed from an outsider's perspective. "Fine, go to be happy with your perfect Liffey then."

The girl then took off a quick trot, slipping into the tree line and disappearing among the shadows.
Messages In This Thread
you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - October 10, 2017, 10:49 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 03, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 11, 2017, 10:38 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 14, 2017, 11:37 AM