Stone Circle I shall now expose my chest, don't act like you're not impressed
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette had to chuckle softly when she heard the frustrated words coming from the youngster. She remembered when she was trying to learn how to hunt and how difficult it was for her. Valette was glad to notice when she stepped close Burr's first reaction wasn't to cower in fear. She was glad for it. But then again, it was some time ago now.

"It is probably much more difficult because you don't know all the factors of hunting yet," she explained to him with a smile on her lips. She sat down. "There are many different things to know about hunting. Take a squirrel, for example, they are very fast. Perhaps even too fast. We can't climb trees as well as them."

Valette glanced up at the animal. She never bothered too much with them as they lacked the meat. "I would suggest you would try a racoon if close to the water, or a rabbit if you are out on the plains," she suggested. "I can give you lessons if you want? What do you know about hunting? Can you tell me?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I shall now expose my chest, don't act like you're not impressed - by RIP Valette - October 14, 2017, 05:52 AM