Cassiopeia's View Grass is greener right?
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai chuckled, the sound a low sad wheezy noise but it was still a laugh all the same. The memory was sorry? What an odd thing for a memory... Suddenly Dakarai pushed himself to his paws, and scrambled in the direction of the sound of Olive's voice his flanks heaving with his panicked breath. If she was here he had to know it, had to see her, had to spea- stopping in his tracks he stared at the woman in his sights drinking her in. After all this time and all this moping over the pain, the sight of her still brought an eerie sort of calm to his troubled thoughts. "I know you are, but I am the one who should be sorry. Abandoning you and the children..." his voice was a faint rumbling as his electric blue eyes scanned over her body, and he shook his head a faint smile forming on the lips that had been set in a scowl for a long time now.

More spasms shook his body and he turned his head to the side coughing and heaving for a longer period of time before finally falling still again and having a moment to catch his breath. "I got what I deserved though. The gods punished me this time, I nearly died and I am still Ill with these coughing spasms that seem to be staying with me" he contiued hoping that the longer he spoke to her the longer she would stay. He wasn't sure what to expect from her at this point, they had been apart so long it was entirely possible that her personality could have changed.
Messages In This Thread
Grass is greener right? - by Dakarai - October 11, 2017, 05:03 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Olive - October 12, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Dakarai - October 12, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Olive - October 13, 2017, 12:34 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Dakarai - October 13, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Olive - October 14, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Dakarai - October 14, 2017, 04:21 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Olive - October 18, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Dakarai - October 18, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Olive - October 25, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Dakarai - October 26, 2017, 08:15 PM