Blacktail Deer Plateau then I need help here with this feather
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
All Welcome 
Set to the 11th!
It was midday when they finally made it back, and Dawn was a little worse for wear. Tired, hungry and sore, she drew up the plateau with @Sunny at her side, stopping at the border. She sighed with relief, for the pace to and from Easthollow had been gruelling, and the mountains hadn't been kind to her bad paw. She sat, tail sweeping the ground behind her in tired gladness, gaze falling on Sunny with a light happiness at finally being home. Bunching her shoulders, she tilted back her muzzle and let out a call for @Grayday specifically, wanting him to be the first to meet them here, as she shuddered at the energy it would take to tell the entire story to some other interested party. She straightened, wanting to seem fresh and alert for whatever might come next, peering impatiently into the territory to await her father's arrival.
Messages In This Thread
then I need help here with this feather - by Dawn - October 11, 2017, 07:51 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Sunny - October 11, 2017, 10:06 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Dawn - October 14, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Sunny - October 14, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Dawn - October 25, 2017, 08:49 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Sunny - October 27, 2017, 05:26 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Dawn - November 04, 2017, 07:29 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Sunny - November 07, 2017, 01:48 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Grayday Sr. - November 08, 2017, 11:04 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Dawn - November 12, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: then I need help here with this feather - by Grayday Sr. - November 26, 2017, 09:12 PM