Ravensblood Forest I was doing just fine before I met you.
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Private 

Darkness enveloped Ravensblood Forest, and Durnehviir was a creature of the night. She prowled the woodland in silence, dainty paws careful on the terrain, crimson ears tall atop her crown as she followed the trail of a vole that continued to evade her.

Silver moonlight broke through the dense canopy above, dappling her back as she stalked through the foliage. When she heard the tiny animal rummage through leaf litter just ahead, the pale-eyed Frostfur paused immediately in her tracks. She stared at her intended snack, trying to gauge the best approach, and just as she prepared to stride forward and strike, another silent hunter swept down from the trees to grasp the rodent between its talons.

The owl flew to reside among the branches, and Durnehviir lifted her head to frown up at it as it set about consuming its prey. Defeated, she huffed softly and swiftly made her way out of the area, slipping away into the night to seek another bite to eat.
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - October 12, 2017, 01:02 PM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 03, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - November 04, 2017, 06:21 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 05, 2017, 04:50 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - November 19, 2017, 08:14 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 19, 2017, 08:33 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - November 19, 2017, 08:40 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 19, 2017, 08:56 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - November 22, 2017, 02:58 PM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 29, 2017, 09:11 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - December 18, 2017, 06:26 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - December 19, 2017, 10:43 AM