Ravensblood Forest I was doing just fine before I met you.
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Constantine met her gaze, and she struggled to keep herself from melting into a puddle of happy goop at his paws. Her expression softened and her feathery tail swished gently at her pale hocks, champagne eyes glimmering with fondness for him. Durnehviir remained blissfully unaware of the turmoil he faced; she was not to know that, while he cared for her and found comfort in her embrace, his heart yearned for another. Entirely inexperienced in the ways of love and courtship, lost in the beauty of her budding affection for a man she barely knew, Durnehviir simply followed the pull of her naive heart - wanting to believe that he had eyes for only her, as she did for him.

She was scared, however. The fear of being left behind was ever present, but in the presence of Constantine she did not let this rule her mind. Instead she focussed on the moment, the here and now. Her future looked brighter and more promising than ever before, and despite the urge to know what her enigmatic leader thought of her, Durnehviir did not press the matter. We must be patient, little dragon, she recalled her uncle's gentle advice following rejection at a pack's outskirts, for patience is at the root of all good that comes to us.

When he spoke to her, the russet Frostfur swooned. Curious, she fluttered her lashes and canted a fiery lobe: " What do you wish to show me?" Durnehviir asked, prompting an answer from him with a delicate arch of her brow. 
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - October 12, 2017, 01:02 PM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 03, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - November 04, 2017, 06:21 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 05, 2017, 04:50 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - November 19, 2017, 08:14 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 19, 2017, 08:33 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - November 19, 2017, 08:40 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 19, 2017, 08:56 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - November 22, 2017, 02:58 PM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 29, 2017, 09:11 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - December 18, 2017, 06:26 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - December 19, 2017, 10:43 AM