Dragoncrest Cliffs ♫ head, shoulders, teeth & tendrils, teeth & tendrils
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
Tag for visibility. I’m using a hunt dice roll I made last month and never used and currently too lazy to reference.

She’d gone on an early morning patrol with @Eske when they woke for the day. Like most patrols, it is quiet, but this one was a little easier to do. Étoille is home and she can see him whenever she wants now and doesn’t have to wait but she had wanted to give him a few days of rest before pestering him. The trip felt like an eternity in their absence but he’s home for good now. When their patrol comes to an end, Furi does not go right for him as much as she wishes. Instead, she keeps walking alone toward the northern side of the territory, just where the ground slopes down one side of the cliff and a flock of seagulls hang out. Their numbers are smaller as winter lingers around the corner but what she doesn’t expect is one on the ground with its wing disjointed, cawing out for help.

Her eyes follow it while saliva pools in her mouth, surprised to find something so easy. Hunting isn’t a speciality of hers but she still holds the basic skill and if she can’t take down an injured bird that can’t fly, then she needs to revisit her training. Furi stalks it for a while but eventually, when close enough, she makes the launch and comes down on the seagull with ease. It squawks and puts up as much fight as it can but with her paws holding him down, she snaps it’s neck relatively quickly. The girl scoops it up and spins around on her heels, eager to make her way back inland with her prize.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
♫ head, shoulders, teeth & tendrils, teeth & tendrils - by Mallaidh - October 16, 2017, 03:45 AM