Seaside Moors Rhapsody in Blue
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
They seemed to have fairly different views of what a pack member should do.  He didn't like being singled out, and asking him what he wanted only started to put him on edge.  He was unimportant. He was a cog looking for a new machine.  Quixote knew of nothing that he felt that strongly about.  It wasn't like he always wanted to be an astronomer or the greatest warrior... He just did what he needed to. He learned to fight because that was his duty, he fought because that was what he was told.  He was a good soldier.  He would take orders, he would give them if needed, but the more he thought about it, the more he thought that the things she was looking for were things he would greedily keep to himself.

Quixote's tone had cooled slightly as he wrapped himself in his thoughts, I do what is necessary, I do what is needed.  He was not a wolf ready for freedom, nor one ready to share with someone who was a stranger, even if she was potentially offering a home.  It was too easy.  Too strange to him.  If he wasn't sure what he wanted, he certainly wasn't going to make the mistake of guessing.  His instinct in this case was telling him to find an out before he said something dumb or she got even more inquisitive.

He sighed, getting to his feet and stretching.  You sound like you want wolves that know what they want.  The only things on my list are have food, not die, and if he had hands, he would have counted them off on his fingers. I don't have the answers you're looking for.. Right now at least.  He wondered how long it would take to find them.
Messages In This Thread
Rhapsody in Blue - by Quixote - October 16, 2017, 01:19 PM
RE: Rhapsody in Blue - by RIP Tytonidae - October 16, 2017, 01:32 PM
RE: Rhapsody in Blue - by Quixote - October 16, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: Rhapsody in Blue - by RIP Tytonidae - October 17, 2017, 08:51 PM
RE: Rhapsody in Blue - by Quixote - October 17, 2017, 11:35 PM
RE: Rhapsody in Blue - by RIP Tytonidae - October 19, 2017, 01:18 PM
RE: Rhapsody in Blue - by Quixote - October 19, 2017, 07:52 PM
RE: Rhapsody in Blue - by RIP Tytonidae - October 20, 2017, 10:33 AM
RE: Rhapsody in Blue - by Quixote - October 20, 2017, 01:49 PM
RE: Rhapsody in Blue - by RIP Tytonidae - October 20, 2017, 02:55 PM
RE: Rhapsody in Blue - by Quixote - October 20, 2017, 06:03 PM