Blacktail Deer Plateau there's nothing i want
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Grayday was quick to see them off and make sure that they all looked after eachother. But dispite his attempts to seem completley happy about this while thing, Pema could tell their was something troubling him. When he looked at Dawn and said goodbye to her, she thought he must simply be worried about his daughter going away for so long. There wasn't any time to really talk about it now. Only time for all of them to tell him they would look after one another. 

Dawn said goodbye to her father and Adi assured him that they would protect one another. Pema was the last one to follow them out, but before she left she told Grayday. "We'll be alright and we will be back soon." she said placing her head on his shoulder and giving him a parting hug. "Keep the den and the pups warm for me ok." she said, knowing that Lavender especially would need the den and some warmth with her thin pelt. 

She smiled at him one more time before trotting up to meet the other two out of the blacktail deer plateau. 
Messages In This Thread
there's nothing i want - by Dawn - October 16, 2017, 03:34 PM
RE: there's nothing i want - by Aditya - October 16, 2017, 04:21 PM
RE: there's nothing i want - by Pema - October 18, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: there's nothing i want - by Grayday Sr. - October 18, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: there's nothing i want - by Dawn - October 19, 2017, 04:27 PM
RE: there's nothing i want - by Aditya - October 19, 2017, 04:42 PM
RE: there's nothing i want - by Pema - October 20, 2017, 11:05 AM