Redhawk Caldera yes, may i please speak to pizza.
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Wildfire didn't mingle much as she focused on her recovery. It was going to be a long, long road, she had come to realize. With so much downtime, she had had quite a few of those: realizations. She had realized her mate and children had chosen to leave her here rather than attempt to take her home. She had realized that she was all right with that; the idea of going anywhere near the caves where the Drakru lived put ice in her bloodstream. She also realized that she wouldn't be going there anytime soon anyway. There was no way she would regain the strength to make the trip before winter came, and then she was very likely stuck here, unless the weather proved unseasonably mild.

All of these realizations made the she-wolf feel nearly as resigned as she had felt while being kept prisoner. At least the wolves here weren't holding her against her will. At least she knew and loved them. At least they were looking after her, keeping her alive and doing everything in their power to make her well again. Wildfire owed them so much. She had more or less abandoned this family for another, yet here they were, welcoming her back with open arms and no questions asked. If Wildfire thought about it too much, her face began to ache.

Fortunately, a welcome distraction arrived to break into Wildfire's slowly swirling thoughts. "Aunt Flea," she said softly, wishing she had the strength to rise and greet Finley with the affection and respect she was owed. Instead, Wildfire's soft black tail tapped on the cool, dry grass beneath her. "Is that for me?" she asked with a bit of a sheepish twitch of her lips. Although she didn't like being a charity case, the she-wolf could not deny that the mere smell of the days-old meat had saliva pooling in her mouth.
Messages In This Thread
yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - October 16, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - October 16, 2017, 07:59 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - October 17, 2017, 12:07 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - October 19, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - October 19, 2017, 11:30 AM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - October 19, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - October 30, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - November 02, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - November 05, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - November 06, 2017, 07:13 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - November 07, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 09:35 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - November 16, 2017, 07:47 PM