Redhawk Caldera yes, may i please speak to pizza.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
I'll go ahead and fade since Wiffle is PPC now :D

Finley saw the tears spring to Wildfire's eyes, even as she looked away briefly. Her heart went out to the poor girl, though her mind went straight to Lucy. She had missed so much of her little girl's life, and she still had yet to accept that she was going to miss all of it. In her heart, she knew she never would. Never.

She shared a glance with Elwood before stepping forward to tuck her goddaughter tightly against her chest, planting an affectionate nuzzle upon her temple as she began to offer the girl some comfort. She might be a wife and a mother now, but Wildfire would always be her kid - even if she had never technically been her kid. Peregrine and Fox had been as good as siblings to her, and their children were as good as hers as well. Fin was glad to get to spend some time with her favorite niece (sorry other nieces), even if the circumstances were not the best and even if much of their time together would be spent with her offering the young woman comfort for her sorrows. She'd take what she could get, knowing full well how terrible it felt to not get the chance.

Messages In This Thread
yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - October 16, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - October 16, 2017, 07:59 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - October 17, 2017, 12:07 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - October 19, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - October 19, 2017, 11:30 AM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - October 19, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - October 30, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - November 02, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - November 05, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - November 06, 2017, 07:13 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - November 07, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 09:35 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - November 16, 2017, 07:47 PM