Dragoncrest Cliffs anger is the more productive cousin of fear
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
She’d been roped up in border duty once more but this time she has more pleasant company than if she were alone. Or with Eske. She doesn’t think about it. She only gives Blixen a little reluctance but knowing the whole time she’ll agree and easily she falls into place. Further down the line, things grow quiet but it isn’t uncomfortable. She is reminded of Étoille and her comfort with him in silence, but eventually she lingers to the similar feeling with Artaax.

Furi wrinkles her nose.

After a while, she casts a glance to the side to look at the fiery girl. Her mouth opens to speak but all her thoughts are wiped from mind as Blixen darts ahead with ease. Furi is left stuck in her dust. It takes a few seconds to get herself into gear, trailing up the flame of red toward her brother but she slows to a stop well before she collides into anyone but in time to hear Blxien shout.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
anger is the more productive cousin of fear - by Blixen - October 17, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: anger is the more productive cousin of fear - by Mallaidh - October 17, 2017, 08:02 PM
RE: anger is the more productive cousin of fear - by Blixen - November 04, 2017, 10:02 AM
RE: anger is the more productive cousin of fear - by Artaax - November 10, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: anger is the more productive cousin of fear - by Artaax - November 17, 2017, 08:06 PM
RE: anger is the more productive cousin of fear - by Artaax - November 23, 2017, 12:41 PM