Redhawk Caldera Caribbean blue
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
She glanced at the water in the distance, willing it closer; their progress toward it seemed so slow. Reminding herself to be patient, Wildfire flicked an ear toward Phox as he posed another question. She considered it a moment, then shook her head before her face broke into a wry smile.

"No, I gave them lots of advance notice that I was thinking of going. But NJ was a different story." She looked at Phox, wondering about his relationship with his older siblings, her litter mates. Little did she know that Nightjar had gone before they could reunite, then met a rather ruthless end. "He kicked me out, although my mind was already pretty made up anyway. I went to live with Moonspear for a little while, though I didn't end up staying there long. Then I worked my way north and found Drageda."

But he hadn't asked about her, so Wildfire stopped there and swung the subject back to their parents. "I had a few friendly visits with them after I left. And mom even came to visit me once, with Gannet and Whip. That was actually the last time I ever saw her," she said softly.
Messages In This Thread
Caribbean blue - by Wildfire - October 19, 2017, 08:48 AM
RE: Caribbean blue - by Phox - October 20, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: Caribbean blue - by Wildfire - October 20, 2017, 10:02 AM
RE: Caribbean blue - by Phox - November 02, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: Caribbean blue - by Wildfire - November 03, 2017, 05:34 PM
RE: Caribbean blue - by Phox - November 03, 2017, 09:18 PM
RE: Caribbean blue - by Wildfire - November 04, 2017, 09:33 PM
RE: Caribbean blue - by Phox - November 17, 2017, 02:31 PM