Cerulean Cape Only the Wind
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
When the other wolfess thanked her enthusiastically for the offering of kinship within Ravensblood, Durnehviir smiled warmly for her. She accompanied this with a friendly sweep of her tail, and dipped her muzzle in acknowledgement of her polite decline. She opted not to press the matter; while her pack needed numbers, they were not struggling and Durnehviir would not feel rejected by a loner should they decide against joining Ravensblood's ranks.

With the topic of her family being so tender that she had yet to share the full tale with anyone, she merely rolled a slim shoulder. "We were seperated when i was very young," the russet frostfur offered, "I haven't seen them in a long time. I was raised by my uncle; he settled, I continued to travel." The Teekon was vast, but so was the world. Her mother and brothers could be anywhere, she knew, perhaps not even together. She longed to reunite with them, but Durnehviir had made a vow to herself to live her life to its fullest, with or without her family.

They spoke amongst themselves for a time, and Durnehviir found that she genuinely enjoyed Pebble's company. When the time came to part ways, she found herself hoping that she would consider seeking her out at Ravensblood, and excused herself. With a lash of her tail, the crimson dragoness loped from the beach with a cheerful farewell and wished her well, heading in the direction of home.
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
Only the Wind - by Pebble - October 22, 2017, 02:01 AM
RE: Only the Wind - by Durnehviir - October 22, 2017, 04:20 PM
RE: Only the Wind - by Pebble - October 23, 2017, 01:59 AM
RE: Only the Wind - by Durnehviir - October 23, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: Only the Wind - by Pebble - October 23, 2017, 11:42 PM
RE: Only the Wind - by Durnehviir - October 24, 2017, 05:25 AM
RE: Only the Wind - by Pebble - October 24, 2017, 10:01 PM
RE: Only the Wind - by Durnehviir - October 25, 2017, 05:56 AM
RE: Only the Wind - by Pebble - October 31, 2017, 02:55 AM
RE: Only the Wind - by Durnehviir - December 21, 2017, 07:17 AM