Blackbeak Bluff hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Furi does not notice the quick change in expression but she feels the weight of the words when she explains she’d been left by her. She can’t help the frown to her features, uncertain how this makes her feel. She’d never met the girl she talks about but she’d left her girlfriend behind and that wasn’t very nice of her. Even if Witchbaby doesn’t seem to be terribly affected by this, she still sounds sad in a way. Strong.

She adjusts herself a little, taking in a deep breath, and nods when she determines there are other girls—beautiful girls--for her. It does not surprise her when she takes herself out of the equation. She hadn’t expected to be there in the first place but the revelation she’d had the last time they’d seen each other, leading up to now, puts a weird feeling in her chest. The last thing she is is beautiful, with her teeth torn toes and broken patches of skin and fur on her rump. Blixen had called her fur pretty once but it’s been changing awkwardly in ways Furi isn’t so sure she likes.

Without realizing it, her expression falls and she shifts and unhooks one paw from her chest, licking at the top of her toes. “I should probably get going back,” she adds, though she doesn’t really want to. She doesn’t think she’ll stop the overwhelming feeling behind her eyes, though. “Will I see you again?” she asks and glances up, taking a deep breath to better control the urge.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Mallaidh - October 22, 2017, 06:23 PM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Mallaidh - October 22, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Mallaidh - October 23, 2017, 11:10 AM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Mallaidh - November 01, 2017, 06:32 PM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Witchbaby - November 01, 2017, 06:51 PM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Mallaidh - November 01, 2017, 07:01 PM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Witchbaby - November 04, 2017, 09:57 PM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Mallaidh - November 06, 2017, 04:39 PM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Witchbaby - November 06, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Mallaidh - November 07, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Witchbaby - November 07, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Mallaidh - November 12, 2017, 10:42 AM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Witchbaby - November 12, 2017, 05:35 PM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Mallaidh - November 13, 2017, 07:47 AM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Witchbaby - November 14, 2017, 11:50 AM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Mallaidh - November 14, 2017, 01:59 PM
RE: hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons - by Witchbaby - November 15, 2017, 06:14 PM