Ankyra Sound we will be the main ingredient in a chowder of pain
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
She does not linger in the southern cliffs but she does find herself in the sound where it meets one cliff wall. She lifts her head, trailing up to the top to realize it acts as a barrier from one territory to the other. The only way back to Drageda is to go around but she is tired and itchy and really, she just wants to rip all of her skin off her body. The sand is rough against her feet and acts as a little help when scratching. The tips of her feet are red and scarce in hair though she doesn’t care anymore. Her fur in general is weird and perhaps this will help it but she can’t focus on that. 

Furi turns her head and looks to the water rolling in and she slowly moves to meet it. The water is cold the moment it touches her feet, and burns in some places, but it soothes. The girl stays there for a moment, the cold nipping at her toes but they do not itch. Carefully, she takes another step on the wet sand until all four feet are soaked. She considers drenching her entire body in the water but hesitates, afraid the cold water will do more harm than good. At least for now she has some relief on some part of her body.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
we will be the main ingredient in a chowder of pain - by Mallaidh - October 23, 2017, 11:18 AM