Whitewater Gorge the journey of a thousand miles begins with...well, you know
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
As Dawn went to Adi's side she could see the two drawing close. It wasn't super obvious and it was almost not there, but Pema had seen the two from the first time that they had meet and ever since was keenly aware of their connection. They weren't together, at least not to Pema's knowledge, but she thought she could see something between them, something that maybe they didn't even know about. 

Pema nodded her head as Dawn went to on describe their general direction. They didn't need to visity every pack in the Teekon Wilds, but the valley was a good start. Especially since thats the general region their pack resided in. Then Adi purposed a few questions to which Pema replied "I know that we don't have the best relationship with the Vale if we choose to head that way eventually. But they aren't to the south. Other then them I think we are ok with the other packs, or we just don't know anything about eachother. I don't think we have any allies, making some would be a great idea." she said looking at Dawn to see if their was anything she knew having been part of the pack prior to Pema joining. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: the journey of a thousand miles begins with...well, you know - by Pema - November 08, 2017, 12:02 PM