Blackfeather Woods Did I just seal the deal?
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
In the days following, the whimperer and squeaker had grown far quieter, as if in acceptance of his hunger and unfulfilled needs. He would still peep on occasion — for instance, as if to say where are you? — as he did that morning when he first woke and found his siblings weren't beside him again. The pup lifted his head, and as he turned to suss out scent or otherwise detect his littermates, his eyes blinked open. Euron startled with a hic! as his eyes fell upon Ramsay — who appeared to him a moving shadow, that was soon accompanied by a scent and recognition. Euron's tail wiggled back and forth. It was his brother.

His attention was swiftly stolen then by a brighter form that was also moving. His sister. Maegi curled up to Ramsay and the pair became the littermate blob. Euron started toward them, but quickly stopped. There was a third form to be noticed at the back of the den. Bright as his Maegi and far larger. His tail stopped wagging. For a long time he simply stared at her, his mother. He could feel the hot embers of hunger deep in his gut. Yet for now he continued his advance toward the siblings as he felt a chill against his skin. He was too young to generate enough of his own warmth, and the nature of their birth was further perverted in that it occurred in the wrong season entirely.

Euron was quickly developing his locomotion. His sense of balance and grace even for a pup was profound, and the slap of clumsy puppy paws on the den floor was softening. Upon reaching his siblings he butted his snout against Maegi's cheek and tapped Ramsay on his head with a forepaw.
Messages In This Thread
Did I just seal the deal? - by Ramsay - October 26, 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Potema - October 26, 2017, 11:20 PM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Maegi - October 27, 2017, 10:27 PM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Euron - October 28, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Ramsay - November 01, 2017, 02:14 PM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Potema - November 09, 2017, 11:28 PM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Maegi - November 24, 2017, 10:52 PM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Euron - November 26, 2017, 10:38 AM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Ramsay - November 29, 2017, 07:24 PM
RE: Did I just seal the deal? - by Potema - December 01, 2017, 04:24 PM