Dragoncrest Cliffs make like a tree and shelter a bunch of birds
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
Since her return from her little outing, she finally decided to seek out @Portia. The ocean water helped as a temporary band-aid but by the next morning, it had started all over again. She knew she couldn’t keep dunking herself in cold ocean water until the end of days. She’d made @Blixen go with her since she had been itching too (though not as badly) and also because she didn’t want to go alone. Discovering she had fleas had been a shock to the girl. Little bugs lived in her fur. Every time she thinks about it, her nose wrinkles up and she has to shake out her fur several times to feel better. Hopefully with the treatment the healer offers, they’ll all be gone sooner rather than later. Her toes and two hot spots near her rear don’t burn as much, aren’t a flaming red, and no longer oozing. No one else had gotten as bad as she has to her knowledge and she wonder if she simply had been too weak to handle the simple scratching.

It is over now and the sooner she heals from her self-induced wounds, the better. It is easier to keep herself busy and she takes to the borders diligently. The time between scratches have widened but every now and then she has to stop and she gently scratches or bites or chews until it’s tolerable. The cold sea air soothes the open sores as she reaches the southern border, feeling stronger gusts of wind by the time she reaches where she can hear the water. A chill runs up her spine. While the missing patches of fur help the cool air soothe her raw skin, it disrupts the warmth for the rest of her. Furi continues to weave through the tall redwoods until the ground declines where the cliffs begin.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
make like a tree and shelter a bunch of birds - by Mallaidh - November 03, 2017, 08:05 AM