Dragoncrest Cliffs make like a tree and shelter a bunch of birds
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
In a way, it makes her feel better that he has been itching too and that he knows what it is. Maybe he saw Portia, too. She’d learned about them from the woman they are contagious and she wonders if she’d given them to him. She hadn’t seen him much since they’d shared the fox and she can’t remember if she’d been itchy then. She knows she hadn’t been bald in places and her skin hadn’t been on fire but it didn’t necessarily start out that way. Furi licks her lips as she tries to hide her anxieties, knowing she’d hate it if her friends felt the discomfort because of her.

“I’ve been okay,” she says, or guesses, because the fleas really haven’t made her feel that well. “I explored a little outside of the pack?” she says tentatively, almost worried he might scold her for leaving alone. Eske hadn’t said anything, nor anyway else, but perhaps they hadn’t really noticed her missing for a night or two. “I ran into the girl I played with!” she remembers suddenly, a smile beaming from her face. “She found a pack too… south of here but I… I don’t remember the name of it.”

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
make like a tree and shelter a bunch of birds - by Mallaidh - November 03, 2017, 08:05 AM
RE: make like a tree and shelter a bunch of birds - by Mallaidh - November 12, 2017, 12:44 PM