Broken Antler Fen there's a fire, there's a flame
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Assuming some things :o
Alya had been out during the party's visit to Moonspear, but she recognized their scents, and the pack's grapevine had supplied her with some basic information about their quest. And Alya, for her part, had nothing to add. She wasn't a healer in any capacity, but she did wonder what the other wolves could tell her. As she grew out of her childish self-absorption, she began to wonder more and more about the world around her and the wolves that lived in it.

In short, she was developing a terrible case of sonder.

"Hey there," Alya called out after the sterling shewolf lowered her muzzle. She was a bit out of breath from jogging so far so quickly, but when she'd caught the female's scent, she'd been unable to resist hastening in for a visit. "You were at my pack the other day - Moonspear," she added, prancing closer with a high, wagging tail. "I'm Alya; one of the alpha's many daughters." The words were spoken in a light, self-deprecating way. With much experimentation, she'd found that other wolves responded favorably to humorous self-deprecation.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
there's a fire, there's a flame - by Dawn - November 04, 2017, 07:01 PM
RE: there's a fire, there's a flame - by Alya - November 04, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: there's a fire, there's a flame - by Dawn - November 04, 2017, 09:32 PM
RE: there's a fire, there's a flame - by Alya - November 04, 2017, 09:42 PM
RE: there's a fire, there's a flame - by Dawn - November 04, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: there's a fire, there's a flame - by Alya - November 05, 2017, 01:35 AM
RE: there's a fire, there's a flame - by Dawn - November 05, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: there's a fire, there's a flame - by Alya - November 05, 2017, 11:37 PM
RE: there's a fire, there's a flame - by Dawn - November 08, 2017, 06:00 PM
RE: there's a fire, there's a flame - by Alya - November 08, 2017, 11:41 PM