Redhawk Caldera Gubraithian fire
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
She listened in silence, ears folding slightly. They fully splayed on either side of her head when Eljay asked if she would recount what had happened to her. "I'd rather not," she admitted softly, flashing him an apologetic glance, "but I told Raven everything, so she can tell you anything you want to know." It felt silly to deflect him to a middleman, but the she-wolf sincerely didn't feel up to reliving any of it anytime soon.

Although Wildfire rather wanted him to stay here, she forced herself to change the subject by saying, "If you're sure you want to go back, then you should. I already sent Hux away. I appreciate your company but you know I'm in good hands." Her lips twitched into a weak smile. She had such mixed feelings about all of this and just wanted to go back to joking around and making idle conversation.

As for his comment about her children, Wildfire made no reply. It was just too painful to think about how she'd missed a huge chunk of their childhood, only for them to find her and go away just as soon. Of course, they had only done so per the order of their nomi, she knew, and she didn't blame them. It just ached something awful to think about any of it, when all Wildfire wanted to do anymore was get better and move on with her life, not dwell on the pain and terror of the recent past.
Messages In This Thread
Gubraithian fire - by Wildfire - November 07, 2017, 01:17 PM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Eljay - November 08, 2017, 04:31 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Wildfire - November 08, 2017, 09:37 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Eljay - November 09, 2017, 02:40 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Wildfire - November 09, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Eljay - November 14, 2017, 04:58 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Wildfire - November 14, 2017, 09:46 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Eljay - November 15, 2017, 03:01 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Wildfire - November 15, 2017, 12:49 PM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Eljay - November 15, 2017, 01:04 PM