Redhawk Caldera Gubraithian fire
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
I'm trying to wrap up Wildfire's threads to put her as a PPC, since we've got several people awaiting spaces -- sorry for the somewhat abrupt conclusion!

Hearing one of her children's nicknames made Wildfire feel suddenly heartsick. She tried to listen to the rest of Eljay's story but she found it very difficult not to picture Bobby, as well as his brother and sister. She didn't know a Ty (that she could remember at the moment, anyhow) but it sounded just like her youngest to coax his nomi to take pity on a newcomer.

"I'm so happy," she replied when he finished, her strained expression and voice appearing anything but, "that you made it in, Eljay. I really am." Barely a beat passed before she added, "Excuse me," and stood. "Stomachache," she fibbed perfunctorily. "I get them sometimes, randomly," which was true, ever since resuming a normal diet. "I'll be back."

But it would be a while. Shooting an apologetic look at both Blackthorn brothers, Wildfire sought out somewhere where she could be alone with her terrible heartache.
Messages In This Thread
Gubraithian fire - by Wildfire - November 07, 2017, 01:17 PM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Eljay - November 08, 2017, 04:31 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Wildfire - November 08, 2017, 09:37 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Eljay - November 09, 2017, 02:40 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Wildfire - November 09, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Eljay - November 14, 2017, 04:58 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Wildfire - November 14, 2017, 09:46 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Eljay - November 15, 2017, 03:01 AM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Wildfire - November 15, 2017, 12:49 PM
RE: Gubraithian fire - by Eljay - November 15, 2017, 01:04 PM