Redhawk Caldera I got girls all across the continent
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
The unknown female, whom Titmouse introduced as Awinita, seemed polite enough, and Raven grinned affably at the two of them. She was particularly pleased to hear that Awinita was an aspiring medic, and Raven wondered if they might be able to learn from one another. The medic was always pleased at the prospect of having someone to teach, for as far as she was concerned, one could not have too many healers. But first, unfortunately, there were formalities to observe. "I'd love to get to know you," she said to Awinita, "but it's not my place to decide if this will be your home. Why didn't you call Finley or Elwood?" That last bit was directed at Tit, though there was no consternation or disapproval in her voice.
Messages In This Thread
I got girls all across the continent - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 07, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 08, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 08, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 09, 2017, 01:07 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 10, 2017, 11:26 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 13, 2017, 12:25 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 15, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 27, 2017, 05:21 PM