Blackfeather Woods Something about you turns me to a savage
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Cameo! Unless something dramatic happens / and or I am tagged for interaction.

It was Ramsay that possessed fur that could rival the dead of night in color but it was Euron that was the shadow. He often came after his brother's initial charge, trailing behind quietly. This time he had lingered behind longer in the den, sniffing some particular spot at length, until a sudden and strange noise from beyond the vines caught his ears and his attention. His head snapped up and half a breath later his feet drew him to den entrance, where he halted immediately upon seeing the snow.

The pup had a had a predisposition to minding his whereabouts and being aware of what was ahead. His nose dropped down again and he sniffed and prodded the curious substance. He sampled it next by tongue, and deemed it nonthreatening both by his own assessment and by Ramsay's lack of concern for it.

By the same predisposition, Euron was inclined to seek walls in the manner of rodents - stealing along the side of the den and keeping close to bushes and such. It was a behavior that was developing gradually and it manifested again now. He slid out from the barrier to watch his brother and the stranger from beside the relative security of a thick tree, against which he leaned a white-patched shoulder and gray flank.
Messages In This Thread
Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 09, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 09, 2017, 03:18 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 10, 2017, 12:35 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Euron - November 10, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 14, 2017, 01:32 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 20, 2017, 08:00 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Euron - November 21, 2017, 02:50 PM