Blackfeather Woods Something about you turns me to a savage
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
The encounter turned sour before Euron could form any sort of initial impression about this new wolf. The gray male erupted in a mad cacophony, and his teeth bared down on Ramsay who was forced to flee. He sped past his alarmed and wide-eyed brother who looked only for a moment at his retreating littermate before he snapped his eyes back to the aggressor.

There was an unsettling calmness about him now. He lacked an expression but there was a subtle darkening of his face accompanied by an unblinking stare that quietly devoured the details in front of him: the red swipe of fur behind the wolf's foreleg of particular note. Euron got to his paws. His nose briefly tipped into the air as he drew a breath through it, and then he turned and walked off.

He would go to his brother.
Messages In This Thread
Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 09, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 09, 2017, 03:18 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 10, 2017, 12:35 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Euron - November 10, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 14, 2017, 01:32 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 20, 2017, 08:00 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Euron - November 21, 2017, 02:50 PM