Redhawk Caldera Picture if you will
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
As he was mentally working his way through not promising the goose to anyone until he was safely a member, he did realize something.  The whole gift thing was a bribe wasn't it?  He wouldn't put it past the ones he grew up with.  "Hey, lemme in to the pack and I'll give you this tasty food."  And they'd let them in, just about every time.  Soon enough, the approach of another willed the black wolf to his feet.  He stretched, yawning to dispel some of the stress that was already starting to build up within him.  Quixote was not good at social things, and though he kept himself politely low, his ears folded slightly back.  The other stopped far enough away that at least the guy wouldn't be able to do the scummy thing and just steal the goose and run (thankfully).

His answer was quite amused, I hadn't thought about it before now, but I suppose it's a bit of a bribe.  Where I was from, tradition was to bring a gift for the leadership if they accepted you as a member. It wasn't quite accurate.  They usually brought a more modest gift that they didn't care as much about giving away but for all that was good in the world, Quixote was not giving up the goose without a promise of a pack's security.  Are you.. Uh.  Elwood then?  If I made the wrong assumption, I apologize, they're one of the two Towhee said to ask for.  Both names sounded fairly ambiguous to him, but Elwood sounded like it'd have a slightly higher chance of being masculine.   I am Quixote.  I was told that someone with some tactical experience might be useful to you?  Doing this all in two parts was, well, weird.  He had no idea if Towhee had said anything to anyone about their earlier meeting.  A few days had passed since then, so there was a fair chance, but...
Messages In This Thread
Picture if you will - by Quixote - November 10, 2017, 04:48 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - November 11, 2017, 11:13 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Quixote - November 12, 2017, 12:05 AM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Quixote - November 25, 2017, 11:25 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Quixote - November 29, 2017, 02:55 AM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - December 05, 2017, 01:05 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Quixote - December 07, 2017, 01:03 AM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - December 11, 2017, 08:37 AM
RE: Picture if you will - by Quixote - December 21, 2017, 03:14 AM