Redhawk Caldera Picture if you will
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
As the holidays have hit and I've had a huge delay on my end (eek!) probably best to wrap it up!

So he really was in.  It seemed kind of unreal to Quixote, but he wasn't sure what he'd been expecting in the first place.  Probably not this world that felt so different from the one he left, though.  It showed more similarities now, but it was an entirely different lens to look at things through, and it would likely take a while for him to get used to it -- to be able to make sure that he wasn't mucking things up spectacularly as he otherwise might be apt to.

Sounds about like what I'm looking for, yeah.  Let's see if it'll work!  He perhaps sounded a little more enthusiastic than he actually was, but he was looking forward to being useful -- and all the studying involved.  It was just the sort of thing that one should do in the future ill-weather ahead, he thought.  Ah yes, the winter weather -- he'd have to make sure that was properly covered in his calculations.  It sounded like a good way to add additional casualties, and not exactly in a good way.  If only time slowed down for a bit so they could have a proper fight without practically swimming in snow.

There was much to do.
Messages In This Thread
Picture if you will - by Quixote - November 10, 2017, 04:48 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - November 11, 2017, 11:13 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Quixote - November 12, 2017, 12:05 AM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Quixote - November 25, 2017, 11:25 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Quixote - November 29, 2017, 02:55 AM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - December 05, 2017, 01:05 PM
RE: Picture if you will - by Quixote - December 07, 2017, 01:03 AM
RE: Picture if you will - by Elwood - December 11, 2017, 08:37 AM