Dragoncrest Cliffs there is a special place in hell: it's really hip, very exclusive
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
@Bobby. Maybe @Dalia too? And anyone that really just wants to eat some turkeys.

The trip took a little longer than the pair of them intended but they experienced a lot more than they expected, too. When she and @Blixen came home late the night before, they didn’t spend much time getting settled before they more or less passed out by the time they reached Hougeda. Furi wasn’t even sure she was going to make it that far. Thankfully, being young gives her the advantage and the next morning she’s back on her feet. A full nights rest is really all she needs to bounce back and she doesn’t know she needs to cherish it now while she can.

Furi notes that Blixen has already gotten up and left the cavern, likely to hit the borders bright and early to make up for everything she missed. Furi is much more content hanging back for a while longer, stretching out her limbs and letting the sleepy feeling lingering behind dissipate. That is, however, until her stomach growls something ferocious and she has to take care of that immediately.

The girl heads north with no real destination in mind until a fox crosses her path unexpectedly. She’d been so focused on trying to hunt and fight the churn in her stomach she hadn’t noticed it get closer and it seems to have been just as distracted because it darts off as soon as it sees her, her own legs kicking into gear and thrusting her forward. She chases with all she has in her but the vulpine had a head start from the beginning, eventually losing her through the redwoods. To her surprise, though, the creature has led her to a handful of turkeys gobbling and clucking amongst one another in a small clearing up ahead. She’s never seen such a type of her and her mouth waters, knowing she has no skill when it comes to such creatures. It does not stop her, however, and she lowers to the ground to watch them for a while in order to figure out how to take them down.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes