Stone Circle tell her I love her
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was already out in front of the den. She rarely got all the three children contained inside of the den unless it was bedtime. Sometimes she even let them sleep outside as she deemed the territory safe enough. The only reason she ushered them inside for bedtime was that it was getting colder outside. She was lounging while she let the pups play. It was nice to see them explore, though they were probably fed up with the area around the den.

Valette lifted her head when she heard someone approach. She instantly recognized the footsteps. Zeke. Valette pushed herself into a sitting position, ears pricked up and expression curious. Zeke had been in the background these last few months. She often wondered if he even liked the children as he never really came to greet them. Valette found that he had much to be proud of. They were wonderful young wolves. She wanted to be mad at him for not even showing interest before, but Valette was smart enough to know that Zeke always had been more closed off about his feelings. Often those feelings weren't the ones she thought them to be.

"Zeke," she greeted him kindly. She knew that being mad at him wasn't going to have any purpose. It would be nice for her children, especially Ezra, that they had a father figure at least. She looked over her children for a moment. They met most of the pack, though Ezekiel hadn't even shown his face when she summoned the pack to greet them. There was a bit of hurt in her eyes as she thought about it. It made her realize that Zeke might not even be here to meet the pups. Valette cleared her throat. "Is something wrong?," she asked then, thinking that there was something at the borders that needed her attention.
Messages In This Thread
tell her I love her - by Ezekiel - November 11, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: tell her I love her - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: tell her I love her - by Clary - November 13, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by Ezra Wolf - November 13, 2017, 08:00 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by Ezekiel - November 14, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2017, 05:39 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by Steph - November 17, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by Clary - November 18, 2017, 11:47 AM
RE: tell her I love her - by Ezra Wolf - December 02, 2017, 01:17 PM