Stone Circle tell her I love her
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette watched how Clary seemed friendly in her greeting. Ezra not so much. Valette winced very softly. But then again, their greeting to a 'stranger' was only natural. Ezekiel had been a stranger to them. He hadn't even bothered to come see them. Not even when the others were invited. Valette shot him a glance when he said that he should have come earlier. How was she going to explain now that he was there father and he hadn't even come to see them!? He even admitted that he should have come earlier.

Valette cleared her throat. Ezekiel was lucky that she was so forgiving. Plus, she did this for the pups. She didn't want them to think they weren't important. They were very important. "Ezekiel is our pack's protector. He will be out by the border watching for mean wolves or intruders. He is very strong and keeps us safe," she spoke. "That that is why he was busy," she spoke. Then the mother paused and glanced at her children. She swallowed and then glanced at Zeke. "He is also your father," she stated. "Like I am your mama, he is your papa."

She wasn't sure if she was explaining this right to them. Valette stood behind the pups so they couldn't see her expression but she was looking at Ezekiel with a glance 'I-saved-your-ass'. "Even though he was really busy protecting us, he was eager to meet you guys. Right, Zeke?," she stated and looked at him. She wasn't going to let her babies think they were forgotten.
Messages In This Thread
tell her I love her - by Ezekiel - November 11, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: tell her I love her - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: tell her I love her - by Clary - November 13, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by Ezra Wolf - November 13, 2017, 08:00 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by Ezekiel - November 14, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2017, 05:39 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by Steph - November 17, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: tell her I love her - by Clary - November 18, 2017, 11:47 AM
RE: tell her I love her - by Ezra Wolf - December 02, 2017, 01:17 PM