Dragoncrest Cliffs Final destination.
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
I can't give you Thur, but have this one!

There haven’t been a lot of howls at the borders since Furi returned, aside from the wolves that live here. She doesn’t know when to expect the Heda’s return and this is not her voice, but it needs to be addressed. Border patrol has never been her favorite, but Blixen often fills her time there and keeps her company, but now she truly gets to show off. Assuming she makes it there first, of course.

She’d been following the trail of a turkey—those dumb birds returned after their last run in—but she puts it away to get to business.

It takes several minutes to arrive despite how much effort she puts into running—part of her thinks it might be Arrille—but she wants to get there before @Blixen does. A little healthy competition never hurt anyone! She spots him in the distance and a wide grin forms on her face. It isn’t the wolf they met south along the coast but it is someone new and she finally skids to a stop, nearly out of breath, as she looks at the unfamiliar wolf.

Of course, now that she’s here, she doesn’t exactly know what to do. Is he here to join? Cause harm? Be a menace to society? Furi’s brows bury between her eyes as she takes a few more steps, ruffling up her fur and swinging her tail defiantly over her spine. She may still be young with girlish features but she is tall, and her fur is thick, and hopefully she looks at least a little bit scary.

“Who are you?” she asks, not so politely. Blixen is rubbing off on her too much.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
Final destination. - by Prince - November 13, 2017, 05:09 PM
RE: Final destination. - by Mallaidh - November 13, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: Final destination. - by Artaax - November 13, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Final destination. - by Prince - November 15, 2017, 10:11 AM
RE: Final destination. - by Mallaidh - November 18, 2017, 12:46 PM
RE: Final destination. - by Artaax - November 18, 2017, 05:47 PM
RE: Final destination. - by RIP Blodreina - November 20, 2017, 03:56 AM