Dragoncrest Cliffs Final destination.
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Stevie gave permission to skip Artaax as needed since he won't say much. :)

She isn’t standing there long by herself before Artaax shows up and stands close, just as fluffed up and alert as she. It makes her feel better knowing someone’s here and weirdly enough even better that it’s him. They are close in age but his skillset is higher than hers, perhaps—I mean, he’s killed someone—and she has no doubt he’d be able to handle whomever this is.

Not focusing on her companion for long, she turns back to Prince as he introduces himself then glances at Artaax again. Trigeda? Her brows bury and she isn’t sure what to say. It sounds close enough to Drageda that she should probably know what it means because he seems to know this is Drageda. Her eyes widen a little and for a moment she considers taking a backseat to the situation. This is Artaax domain, or at least someone significantly higher than she.

“I’m sure there is work for you here if you have something to offer,” she says. It’s almost winter and there are plenty of them to thrive. “What are you good at?” she asks a beat later, licking her lips. However, Furi doesn’t wait to lift her nose and call for someone. It’ll take them time to get here and they’d have to wait anyway. Though she isn’t entirely sure who she is supposed to call, she points her muzzle skyward and at least calls for @Eske and, by default, @Dio.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
Final destination. - by Prince - November 13, 2017, 05:09 PM
RE: Final destination. - by Mallaidh - November 13, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: Final destination. - by Artaax - November 13, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Final destination. - by Prince - November 15, 2017, 10:11 AM
RE: Final destination. - by Mallaidh - November 18, 2017, 12:46 PM
RE: Final destination. - by Artaax - November 18, 2017, 05:47 PM
RE: Final destination. - by RIP Blodreina - November 20, 2017, 03:56 AM