Stone Circle your children need leashes
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette offered a happy smile when the other comforted her. That wolverine wouldn't be quickly forgotten. Still, Valette was glad for the support of her family. She saw most of the members as part of her family now. The female glanced at her pups still so innocent and cute. She loved them dearly. Nanook grabbed her attention when she mentioned Ezekiel. Valette's ears flopped with some guilt to the side.

"Yeah. I told them he was their dad. Turns out Steph thought Murdock was her dad and Ezra was being... Ezra. Only Clary seemed pleased. I think I messed up in that department but they never really asked about their dad, you know?," she spoke with a soft shrug. "I did try and help Ezekiel though, to be supportive of him. I hope it will rub off on the kids. If I don't think he is bad they might think he isn't so bad either," she stated and then sighed.

Valette sometimes wished that Steady was here, but then, she wouldn't have Steph, Clary, and Ezra. She would never trade them for the world. So in a way, she was very grateful for what Zeke did. What he gave her. Hence why she had decided to be supportive of him. She didn't want him to be scared away even more.
Messages In This Thread
your children need leashes - by Nanook - November 15, 2017, 01:02 AM
RE: your children need leashes - by RIP Valette - November 15, 2017, 07:22 AM
RE: your children need leashes - by Nanook - November 17, 2017, 11:36 PM
RE: your children need leashes - by RIP Valette - November 18, 2017, 09:03 AM
RE: your children need leashes - by Nanook - November 18, 2017, 12:13 PM
RE: your children need leashes - by RIP Valette - November 18, 2017, 01:07 PM