Blackfeather Woods who is this girl i see
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
The small girl stuttered out a name: Maegi. He nodded, silent in his serious demeanor. Then he flicked his ear, deciding to give his own name in return. Perhaps, being as small and young as she was, she would not remember the ashen boy's name, but regardless he opened his jaws to speak. "I am Neo." He spoke, using the name he had taken up after arriving at Blackfeather.

He was almost apalled when the girl questioned whether he might be a brother, and his fur began to prickle but then his eyes softened as he fought with his mind to remember this was but a child - and something about her innocence placed him in an interesting position. He was not her brother, but the star born child felt himself somewhat drawn to her, as if there was something willing him to protect her. And so, he held a strange like for the pale youngster. "..No, but you can call me your brother if you wish to." He muttered quietly, lowering himself slightly so that he might see eye to eye with the spiderling.

It was then, in the moment of silence that followed, that his gaze trailed up and landed on the darker, ink-furred girl. He had not met this one before. She placed herself in the scene, standing above Maegi as if she was her protector. "Hello. I do not wish to harm her." He motioned to the small pup with the oddly twisted paw, striking blue eyes meeting those of the older wolfess. His words were truth - ones that he had not previously imagined he would say. Indeed it was true that he enjoyed causing havoc and yet he felt as though that was a ghastly thing to imagine himself hurting the tiny figure of the snow-furred child.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
who is this girl i see - by Maegi - November 16, 2017, 07:20 PM
RE: who is this girl i see - by Aries - November 19, 2017, 05:59 PM
RE: who is this girl i see - by Maegi - November 19, 2017, 06:13 PM
RE: who is this girl i see - by Aries - November 27, 2017, 08:03 AM
RE: who is this girl i see - by Maegi - November 27, 2017, 10:42 PM
RE: who is this girl i see - by The Wispmother - November 28, 2017, 03:27 PM
RE: who is this girl i see - by Aries - December 04, 2017, 05:19 AM
RE: who is this girl i see - by Maegi - December 04, 2017, 04:19 PM