Stone Circle I just want to talk to you for a minute, well, make that 30 seconds...
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette thought it was fun to see Stark wag his tail. She couldn't remember if she had seen him wag it that often before. She returned with a wag of her tail herself. Her posture open and friendly. After all, she did consider them her friends. She grinned at Stark's first comment. She never wanted to get rid of them but she could play along. "Oh yes, because I wanted you two out of my life so badly," she spoke with a chuckle.

Her eye then fell on the meal that Stark nudged forward. He also explained what they have been doing during their absence. Which made Valette realize that the two wolves probably didn't have a home at the moment? "You shouldn't have! I'm a pack wolf we have plenty of food," she spoke. But she wouldn't be ungrateful. She knew that giving such a thing that was important to their own survival was truly an honorable gift. "Thank you," she spoke and grabbed the wing. She placed it at her feet. This would also be perfect for her children to play with. She wasn't certain she should drop that bomb on the two of them.

Valette offered a smile when Banner made such nice comment. She dipped her head in a silent thank you. "Same for me. The pack is still here but some bad things happened as well. The most devastating was the death of my mate Steady. He died last spring. Yep, we ended up being together, but well... Unfortunately, I didn't have him for a long time. I've been the sole leader since then. But the wolves in this pack I can truly call my family which is nice," she explained to the two of them.

Valette then got an idea. "But... You two aren't in a pack right now, right? Would you want to join Easthollow? Snow already touched these grounds and we do have some spots left in the pack if you want. You can say no, don't worry," she chuckled. She didn't know if they had plans to travel again, or find other people to visit, or if Stark would even want to accept her leadership. Perhaps they wanted to found their own pack. So many options. Perhaps she was a bit too forward but she did consider them good friends from the past.