Blacktail Deer Plateau have a seat in the foyer, take a number
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
so sorry for the wait on this, I'm horrible
The girl's maw falls open, and Dawn blinks at her a moment, until humiliation colours her features and her maw snaps shut. She apologizes, and Dawn is quick to add,  "don't' worry about it, really." The girl seems off, different from the first time they'd met, and in a moment she realizes why. She'd never before heard of amnesia before, but when she girl explains its meaning becomes clear.  "you lost them all?"  A dozen questions spring to mind immediately, predominately how, but she refrains from pummeling the girl with them. 

The apologizing is a drastic difference from the slightly murderous girl she'd met, and it unnerves her. The thought that such a thing is even possible, and that the girl apologizes to her so, have her ears flick back briefly.  "you don't need to apologize,"  She reassures the girl firmly, shifting forward as she stumbled, half wanting to support her but realizing that that may come across poorly. She settles for introducing herself, hawkish gaze muted. "I'm Dawn. We've met before; in the mountains. You bumped into me. I don't think I got your name, though." She admits, tail flicking behind her out of nervousness and a hopes that it will but the girl at ease.
Messages In This Thread
have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Dawn - November 18, 2017, 08:33 PM
RE: have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Raid - November 19, 2017, 05:04 AM
RE: have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Dawn - December 06, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Raid - December 11, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Dawn - January 03, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Raid - January 10, 2018, 03:45 PM