Blacktail Deer Plateau home, and my music's playing
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
 "hey, you" She muttered back, tone light and free of the things weighing on her mind. She leaned into him a moment, drawing in the scent that seemed so familiar and yet so novel, drawing back only after he did. A smile pulled at her muzzle, and she dipped her head in affirmation. "a hunt sounds good. I think there's a couple flocks north-west of here." It would prove a good distraction, too, from the things that seemed to drag her down. 

She'd known her father's eyesight to be weak for a while, now, though the loss of one eye entirely was a blow. The thought of his vision fading completely scared her, her father rendered blind a thought she almost couldn't bear to consider. How would he hunt? Would her face and those of her siblings fade from his memory? Perhaps she was overreacting, she told herself, and yet the thought of some trespasser doing this to her father infuriated her still. They would adapt, as they had before, as all things must.

These things seemed easier to bear around Adi, who seemed to draw away the thoughts she thought while alone. "I'll race you" She suggested, the crisp air and Aditya by her side bringing out a lighter side of herself which refused to be buried by all that had happened.
Messages In This Thread
home, and my music's playing - by Aditya - November 20, 2017, 04:01 PM
RE: home, and my music's playing - by Dawn - November 22, 2017, 07:41 PM
RE: home, and my music's playing - by Aditya - November 23, 2017, 09:42 PM
RE: home, and my music's playing - by Dawn - December 01, 2017, 05:08 PM
RE: home, and my music's playing - by Aditya - December 04, 2017, 03:54 PM
RE: home, and my music's playing - by Dawn - December 06, 2017, 07:54 PM
RE: home, and my music's playing - by Aditya - December 08, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: home, and my music's playing - by Dawn - December 08, 2017, 06:28 PM
RE: home, and my music's playing - by Aditya - December 09, 2017, 11:34 AM
RE: home, and my music's playing - by Dawn - December 09, 2017, 11:46 AM
RE: home, and my music's playing - by Aditya - December 09, 2017, 12:11 PM