Stone Circle All we are is an isle of flightless birds
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Aww no!! Mawk! So sad!

Valette felt so incredibly bad when Mawk felt so bad. She was shocked to hear that Mawk didn't know where Cebra was and two of his children. On top of that Burr had also been gone. Valette gave him a comforting lick on his cheek. "I'm so sorry, Mawk," she spoke. She pitied him, even more, when Mawk started to cry thinking he had been a bad father.

"No, no. Of course not. It was so unfortunate that Cyron was taken. You must believe that Cebra is out there trying to find him. Rowena, I don't know. But Burr, he was here until recently. He has to be close," she spoke to him. Valette sat down next to him to give the male support. She could only have respect for a male like Mawk that showed his emotions.

"Your family was really close Mawk. I am certain they will return to Easthollow," she spoke. "Perhaps we could ask other packs to keep an eye out. I know Grayday's pack is in another region. They might be able to keep some ears out for your family."
Messages In This Thread
All we are is an isle of flightless birds - by Mawk - November 22, 2017, 08:31 AM
RE: All we are is an isle of flightless birds - by Mawk - December 04, 2017, 10:41 AM
RE: All we are is an isle of flightless birds - by RIP Valette - December 05, 2017, 10:40 AM
RE: All we are is an isle of flightless birds - by Mawk - December 14, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: All we are is an isle of flightless birds - by Mawk - December 20, 2017, 09:48 AM