Stone Circle All we are is an isle of flightless birds
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette gave him a soft smile. "I would understand if you don't want to do any duties for a bit. Don't overwork yourself," she spoke. The alpha saw him as part of the family now. He had proved himself when he came here with his family and without complaining started to pick up tasks around the pack. If he needed a break, she would be okay with that.

"I'm not too kind, Mawk. You are part of the pack, part of the family. You deserve it," she spoke and nudged his shoulder in a friendly matter. "I know you would have done the same for any other pack mate here. So we will make sure to find out where they went." Valette gave him another nod to encourage him. "Okay, why don't you rest and have something to eat. I only want you back to your tasks if you feel up for it. Promise?," she asked.

You can wrap it up and archive!! :D
Messages In This Thread
All we are is an isle of flightless birds - by Mawk - November 22, 2017, 08:31 AM
RE: All we are is an isle of flightless birds - by Mawk - December 04, 2017, 10:41 AM
RE: All we are is an isle of flightless birds - by Mawk - December 14, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: All we are is an isle of flightless birds - by Mawk - December 20, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: All we are is an isle of flightless birds - by RIP Valette - December 20, 2017, 10:38 AM