Dragoncrest Cliffs wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Private 
Under the assumption Rose is accepted, whoops.

After everything is settled, Furi spends some more time with Rose in an attempt to get her settled and comfortable. Having run into Blixen unexpectedly really put a damper on things and she struggles to keep her mind off it. She doesn’t give Rose her full attention but she shows her the important things and leaves her be for the rest of the day. It isn’t until night fall that she finds her again so she doesn’t feel so lonely while she isn’t allowed in Hougeda. Furi doesn’t care much to spend the night in the same room as Blixen, let alone anywhere close to her. 

The next morning, she doesn’t get in @Rose’s way to get acclimated to the rest of the pack and it gives her some time along to think. Or not think. Or… just something. As far as she knows, the only thing she really wants is to avoid Blixen. Furi avoids the borders and anywhere near Hougeda, this day lingering in the southern reaches of the pack where she finds a fallen, hollowed out tree. While she’s investigating it, she hears an odd sound that diverts her attention. Her ears cup forward and she lifts her head, seeing a bird on the ground. It surprises her, given the season, but it’s facing the other way and seems preoccupied. 

She’s never been a great hunter for birds but she can’t pass up the opportunity. Even if she comes up unsuccessful, it’ll be all right. Four legged creatures are much easier to catch but, she creeps as slowly as she can and launches forward, trapping the bird beneath four feet as she tries to reach around it’s flailing and pecking beak to break its neck.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error - by Mallaidh - November 23, 2017, 08:49 PM