Dragoncrest Cliffs honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Rose takes a moment to look at the tree. It’s big, and the inside is high enough she can somewhat comfortably stand. After a few moments, Furi turns to her friend as she seems to appreciate what she’s found. Her tail wags happily behind her and she nods, though she doesn’t voice the things she considered. It seems too wrong. “Yeah. It won’t take much,” she offers, thinking about offering her previous proposition but the thought makes her feel weird and she keeps it to herself.

Several times she opens her mouth to say something but she can’t find the words and she gives up, clicking her teeth together. She steps closer to the fallen tree and sniffs around even if she’s already messed around and scoped it out. After a few more steps, she decides to slip inside, moving and turning around to present how roomy it is but the further back offers a little more confinement should it get really cold. Furi plops down on her rear, facing outward to see if Rose wanted to come see for herself.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba - by Mallaidh - November 27, 2017, 08:45 PM