Dragoncrest Cliffs there's a fine line between weird and beautiful and that line is covered in jellyfish
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Furi continues to work on her ankle for several minutes, unable to slow the process down. If anything, she’s encouraging it with the attention of her tongue but if she continues to let it ooze, she’ll soak her food in blood. The metallic taste coats her mouth in a different way than prey does. Her movements become robotic and timed, licking away the blood from her ankle and watching it intently until it wells around the abrasion, threatening to spill over until her tongue wipes away any evident.

When Artaax literally comes out of nowhere, growling his presence, she flinches and her silvery mane bristles. She snaps her attention to the pale boy, eyes narrowing and her heart beats heavy in her chest. Where the fuck had he come from? she glances behind him, shaking off the sudden wave of panic, and moves to stand to all four feet. She favors her back right leg. The only thing that makes her feel better is the knowledge they are further in the territory than they are to the borders and she licks her lips, swinging her gaze back to the male.

“I got tied up outside the borders. There’s a place with a lot of vines and some wrapped around my ankle and dug into my skin,” she explains, feeling blood ooze down the side of her foot and between her toes.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: there's a fine line between weird and beautiful and that line is covered in jellyfish - by Mallaidh - November 27, 2017, 07:39 PM