Dragoncrest Cliffs there's a fine line between weird and beautiful and that line is covered in jellyfish
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
It only becomes more awkward—at least for her, he doesn’t seem fazed—when he doesn’t begin his departure. Instead, he stares down at her foot and she becomes all too aware of it. Her back right leg trembles, causing the foot to rock anxiously and she moves in a way to try and block the view. He looks up and asks her a question and she stares at him for a few seconds before she realizes what he’s actually asked.

“Um,” is all she manages at first and she has to turn away and think about it. Each time she’s left has had a different reason but she isn’t bothered each time she does. Whether the reason is because she’s upset and needs time to think or she wants to explore, there does seem to be some sort of common dominator. “I just like to know the area around us,” she manages to say. She hadn’t been familiar with the sweep when she’d been attacked and she’d only wandered since then, never finding somewhere safe and comfortable. Drageda has offered that, in its own way. “I think if you know your surroundings, you can use it to your advantage.”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: there's a fine line between weird and beautiful and that line is covered in jellyfish - by Mallaidh - December 06, 2017, 11:12 AM