Dragoncrest Cliffs there's a fine line between weird and beautiful and that line is covered in jellyfish
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Artaax doesn’t say anything but his expression does change, urging her to go on. He hasn’t grown bored of what she’s talking about and it isn’t the same blank staring as the first time they’d met. She clears her throat to bide her some time but she struggles to find the words that don’t make her sound stupid. “Well, uh…” she manages to say but she looks away, trying to come up with something halfway decent. “Assuming we come under attack, for any reason. They wouldn’t know our land, in theory, and it’s likely to assume they wouldn’t know the area surrounding us either, but if we did, it would be easier to take the enemy down.” she explains, having discovered it’s dangerous to make the pack upset. “And having wolves that travel, like me… if anything weird happens out there I can report it back,” she adds though she doesn’t quite get the feeling it’s enough to satisfy his curiosity and approve her reasoning.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: there's a fine line between weird and beautiful and that line is covered in jellyfish - by Mallaidh - December 14, 2017, 07:50 PM